- Graduated with honors and special honors in political science from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Richard was a working journalist for 7 years after college, which included 2 years of sports journalism covering professional sports franchises.
- His real estate career began in March of 1981. Richard has been named to the Houston Business Journals list of top 25 Realtors in Houston among 30,000 Realtors.
- For the past 23 years, he has been a top producer with RE/MAX.
- Richard has two children and two grand children. His daughter Karen graduated from the University of Texas Nursing School in May 2008 and works as a neonatal nurse and his son Daniel is internationally known as one of the best Taekwondo fighters in the world and owns a Taekwondo school, Fort Bend Martial Arts Academy, in Richmond, Texas.
- Married for 36 years, his wife Peggy works side by side with him in managing the office.
Areas of Specialization
- Richard specializes first and foremost in providing the highest level of customer service possible in the real estate business. He is totally accessible to his clients and is 100% hands on in all aspects of the business. He prides himself on being available to his clients at all times. Richard provides such a high level of service his clients refer their friends, family and neighbors to him. He is now assisting second generation of clients with their real estate needs.
- On most mornings, Richard is at the gym by 5:00 a.m. to begin his strenuous two-hour workout. He enjoys all sports, especially baseball, and spends his free time visiting and traveling with his family.
- Richard has perfected customer service to an art form. Along with his wife, he coordinates customer contact, loan processing updates, inspections, repairs and closings with precision-like manner. His real estate operation and service provided is the model for the real estate profession in Houston. His greatest reward is to receive referrals from previous clients. To Richard this is the greatest form of appreciation he can receive from his loyal clients.